We are happy to introduce our latest AerOceaNetwork (AON) member office in Izmir, Turkey:
Nora International Forwarding Co., Ltd.
Kristal-2 İş Mrk. 1456 Sk. No.18 K.4 D.21 35220 Alsancak,
Tel : +90 2324645660 Ext: 1159
Fax : +90 2324645663
Contact : Mr. Engin Kurtulmus, Export Manager
Nora International Forwarding Co., Ltd. has been serving the industry in all aspects of transport on a global level since 1997. Growing rapidly and expanding their services, they offer the fastest and the most cost effective alternatives with the maximum safety, thanks to their good relations with the shipping lines that prime the global market.
Based on your requirements, they provide the most efficient transportation mode to organize your consignments with the most competitive rates with their creative and full force services.
Their services include:
- Freight Forwarding: They smoothly organize all your Import & Export shipments via Sea/Air and Rail transportation modes for all kinds of containers as FCL, DRY, HQ, OT, FR, RFs.
- Consolidation: They have their own regular consolidation service on a weekly basis from ports of Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Hong Kong, Busan, Taiwan, Qingdao, Xiamen, Xingang and Nhava Sheva; directly to ports of Istanbul and Izmir.
- Cross Trade: They organize your shipments between any two points of the world without a call or connect to Turkey.
- Trucking: They have International Trucking services as well as Pre-carriage and On-carriage transportation to/from all points of Turkey.
- Third-Party Logistics: They are meeting the demands of their clients for any aspects of Project shipments; Warehousing, Packaging, Multimodal & Multi-stop transportation.
- Chartering/Brokering: They are able to arrange Charters etc. Per your needs.
- Information Technologies: They specialized on e-data service, documentation management, cargo-trace service with our on-line communication network System.
With the huge potential of their company, they have special service contracts with the shipping lines, with priority of space on the vessels and equipment availability. In addition to their strong Customer relations and their good name with carriers, they believe that both shipper and consignee needs, demands and satisfaction has a great importance on their working mentality. Therefore they strive to serve with the same quality at both sides in order to build long term relations.
We welcome NCS to the AON team!