We are happy to introduce our latest AerOceaNetwork (AON) member office in Moscow, Russia:
Artekovskaya 1a 117556
Tel : +7 499 794 12 23
Fax : +7 499 794 56 35
Website : https://aeroceanetwork.net/ecargoworld/
Contact : Dmitry Banko – Business Development.
eCargoWorld is a freight forwarder, represented by offices in Moscow (Russia), Tallinn (Estonia) and Taipei (Taiwan).
The expansion of eCargoWorld started in 2010. With 10 year experience in international deliveries of general cargo from EU, USA, Asia towards Russia. They are able to keep up with almost all time-zones, the first rule of their dedicated personnel is to reply fast to all enquiries. Direct contact with carriers allows them to forward shipments by the most cost-effective prices.
eCargoWorld Moscow office handles and presents:
– Import from Asia, S.-N. America to Europe and Russia,
– Import from Europe to Russia,
– Import perishable cargoes to Moscow airports (Russia): SVO (1 and 2 terminal), VKO and DME,
– Export from Moscow airports (Russia): SVO (1 and 2 terminals), DME and VKO to Europe, Asia, S.-N America,
– Relocations to Moscow (Russia).
Their airline partners are: RU, HU, SU, LA, LH, OK, AY, TP, FI, TK, AF.
Sea freight: (LCL / FCL)
from Asia, S.-N. America to European (Riga, Tallinn, Klaipeda, Kotka, Helsinki) and Russian ports (St-Petersburg and Novorossiysk).
– Customs brokerage,
– Temporary import (ATA Carnet etc.),
– DDP and DDU terms.
Their Own road freight service:
Consolidation before delivery to Russia.
– Weekly road transportation from their transit warehouse in Vantaa, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia to Moscow and St-Petersburg in Russia,
– international long distance sea container inland haulage to Russia via Finland’s ports of Helsinki and Kotka.
Road delivery between European countries
Transit warehousing in Finland (Helsinki airport and Kotka port).
We welcome eCargoWorld to the AON team!