We are happy to introduce our latest AerOceaNetwork (AON) member office in Nairobi, Kenya
20Cube Logistics Ltd
Excellent Service Freighters Limited (A 20Cube Group Company),
510, 5th Floor, Park Medical Center, 3rdParklands, Opp. Aga Khan University,
P.O. Box 45456 00100, Nairobi
Contact: Tushar Nairi – General Manager – East Africa
To be a transformational leader in the Logistics and Multi- modal transport, space with a client centric business model across Global Markets.
To be a leader in emerging markets, with globally networked integrated, logistics solution provider focusing on steady and continual growth in revenue.
To achieve their long-term vision and mission they have dissected, them into short and medium terms goals and objectives:
Goals and objectives:
– To focus on emerging niche markets across the globe
– To become more innovative with the use of digital technology platform to service their customers better
– To build a customer centrist organisation that serves both internal and external customers with exceptional and professional services.
– To automate and simplify processes throughout the organisation and overseas agents through e-commerce for efficiency in service deliver.
– To continuously and broadly invest in human capital to ensure sustainability and competitiveness within the industry .
What they do:
With more than 40 years of experience, 20Cube has vast networks of agency partnerships across the globe.
We trade as Excellent Service Freighters LTD in Kenya we a fully-fledged office and staff presence in Nairobi.
Their key focus in business is in Logistics and Multi modal transport for both Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearance.
– International Freight Forwarding for imports & export (Sea and Air shipments)
(Regular LCL and FCL for both air and sea) + (Direct and consolidated break bulk air cargo)
– Project cargo movement (Out of gauge cargo, wide loads)
– Customs brokerage (Door to door delivery)
– Best route planning and pricing from shipping lines
– Warehousing facilities (Short term bonded & non-bonded warehousing facilities)
– Inland haulage services from the main seaports to the hinterlands of East Africa and the neighbouring countries.
How do they ensure that they attain our mission and vision:
By trying to tap into the numerous business opportunities and prospects that continue to emerge in several economic sectors within the region and across the globe. Their company has extended its logistics and multi modal services with all modes of transport to other countries within the East African region that is Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Zambia and Malawi to strive and meet their logistics and supply chain demands with their value-added service delivery.
They have an experienced and competent team of staff that execute these operations with utmost meticulousness, swiftness, and undivided attention.
As a highly qualified team, they are progressively competing in a dynamic and rapidly changing global economy.
To further their growth, they are a learning organisation and continuously implementing a culture tailored to a people and result oriented approach of work .
They have strategically positioned themselves in the industry through a well-set differentiation marketing strategy with a keen focus on:
– Price differentiation
– Reputation differentiation
– Relationship differentiation
– Service differentiation
We welcome 20Cube Logistics Ltd in Nairobi, Kenya to the AON team!