Prime Cargo Co., Ltd, would like to share joy with some members of the AON network
In the November and December of the year, 2014, Prime Cargo Co., Ltd had sent UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) and its batteries by air which would be installed at the overseas KE (Korean Airlines) offices to Russia (Moscow/Saint Petersburg/Vladivostok), France (Paris), Guam, Thailand (Bangkok), U.A.E (Dubai) and USA (Los Angeles and New York).
Now, their customers have informed that all the UPS and batteries has been installed successfully, and appreciate Prime Cargo best transportation services with the promise that they would use their services for the next UPS project.
In this regard, they believe firmly that this good plaudits of their client was possible thanks to the best and speedy handling services of below our AON partners. They would really give a big thank you to the below AON members for the wonderful freight services at destinations.
- CF &S Russia : Mr.Andrey Nikitenko
- Exp’air Transit Intl. (France) : Mr.Fabrice Alario
- Guam JRC Logistics (Guam) : Rey P.Amuan/Jomar R.Espinosa
- Excel Transport International (Thailand) : Viyada
- Haktrans Global Logistics (UAE) : Savin Sunny
- Colless Young Pty Ltd (Australia) : Allan Colless
- Express Air Freight Unlimited : Esmeralda Rodriguez (L.A) / Gigi Marroquin (New York)
It is their great pleasure to be in this AON network, and Prime Cargo would like to say thank you to the AON network for giving them the chance to work together with wonderful AON network members.